Our vision is to promote positive human development through the creation and implementation of innovative and unique technology-based research and health education programs. Public health is ever evolving and so are we.
Recent Blog Posts
What social stresses might transgender youth face? With the recent mandate for schools to make bathrooms transgender-inclusive , and the revelations from Caitlyn Jenner , public discussions about people who are transgender have exponentially increased. That doesn’t necessarily mean that all parents of transgender teens are feeling better equipped to talk to their teens about […]
More Blog Posts
- STI testing: What are teens concerned about?
- Is Sex in the Media Related to Sexual Behavior Among Teens?
- Three Things Parents Do About Online Safety: Then & Now
- How Teen Dating Violence Differs Between Boys and Girls
- Infographic: A Snapshot of Who Is Sexting in Adolescence
- To Use or Not Use Condoms? Gay, Bi, Queer Teen Guys Tell Us
- Porn as Sex Ed: Online Smut Warping Teens’ Views on Sexuality- Newsweek
- Why lesbian teenagers still have sex with men- Independent
- Why you need to talk to your lesbian daughter about unprotected sex- SheKnows
- Why do lesbian teens have riskier sex than bi or hetero girls?- LGBTQ Nation
- Sexting incidents at El Roble involved numerous students, DA to review- Claremont Courier
- HIV testing staggeringly low among gay/bisexual male teens- NewNowNext
- Study: Multiple barriers to HIV testing for teens- Windy City Times
- Gay teen boys don’t get tested for HIV out of fear they’ll be recognized- Medical Daily
- America’s New Norm: Teen Dating Violence. What’s Going on with our Teens & How We Can Better Understand Their World- Huffington Post
- Reaching adolescent gay, bisexual, and queer men online: Development and refinement of a national recruitment strategy
- Stepwise development a text messaging-based bullying prevention program for middle school students (BullyDown)
- Ethical considerations in conducting a text messaging-based HIV prevention program with gay, bisexual, and queer adolescent men