Our vision is to promote positive human development through the creation and implementation of innovative and unique technology-based research and health education programs. Public health is ever evolving and so are we.
Recent Blog Posts
In light of International Condom Day, our new infographic showcases quotes from our online discussion with gay, bisexual, and queer teen guys on condom use. Young men who have sex with men are among the groups with the fastest growing rates of new cases of HIV . Therefore, encouraging gay, bisexual, and queer (GBQ)-identifying teenage […]
More Blog Posts
- How Cell Phones Will Be a Bigger Part of Our Health in 2016
- Why Aren’t Gay, Bi, Queer Teen Guys Getting Tested for HIV?
- Infographic: How Bullying Affects Youth
- Online Activities of Youth who Engage in Self-Harm Behaviors
- Self-Harm Websites and Teens Who Visit Them
- Are Teens Going Online to Form Romantic Relationships?
- Sexting incidents at El Roble involved numerous students, DA to review- Claremont Courier
- HIV testing staggeringly low among gay/bisexual male teens- NewNowNext
- Study: Multiple barriers to HIV testing for teens- Windy City Times
- Gay teen boys don’t get tested for HIV out of fear they’ll be recognized- Medical Daily
- America’s New Norm: Teen Dating Violence. What’s Going on with our Teens & How We Can Better Understand Their World- Huffington Post
- TPP Program Grantees (FY2015-2019)- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services- Office of Adolescent Health
- Generation XXX: Today’s teenagers have easy access to hardcore pornography. Experts worry about what it’s doing to them.- The Anniston Star
- Cyberbullying: 12 Things Every Parent Needs to Know- Yahoo! Tech
- Sexting in teens linked to more sexual activity, low self-esteem- Medical Xpress
- Low rates of human immunodeficiency virus testing among adolescent gay, bisexual, and queer men
- Iteratively developing an mhealth HIV prevention program for sexual minority adolescent men
- Examining the influence of a text message-based sleep and physical activity intervention among young adult smokers in the United States